Global Head of Legal
PEOPLECERTΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now!
PeopleCert is looking for a Global Head of Legal, who will supervise our in-house, international team and will have a leading role in our Legal department’s handling of all IP issues.
As a Global Head of Legal, your tasks will include:
- Supervise and guide the international Legal team
- Provide practical advice on various legal issues and support in a fast-paced environment
- Research, anticipate and guard Company against legal risks
- Supervise the processes of drafting and managing agreements involving IP, including license agreements and supply agreements (often under English law)
- Manage our trademarks around the world, in cooperation with outside advisors
- Detect and counter infringement of our trademarks and copyrighted materials, pursuing appropriate enforcement approaches
- Support our software development and sales, including licensing and open-source issues
- Assist with IP aspects of M&A transaction
- Check other legal documents and company policies regarding IP
What we look for:
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) or equivalent; Master of Laws (LLM) from a top university will be an asset
- Strong IP experience:
- Proven experience and exposure in English law
- Proven track record of leading legal teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English is required (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be also a plus)
- Exceptional negotiation and communications skills
- High level of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent familiarity standard corporate IT applications, including Microsoft Office
- Willingness to be a team player, focused on getting work done
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment
- Constant personal and professional development
- 100% Virtual Hiring Process
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check.
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.