IT Support / Security Oriented
code.hubΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a cloud-based payment gateway that offers a state-of-the-art digital payment solution. Their innovative payment solutions easily impact financial institutions and their merchants with digital payments, saving them time and money.
Started in 2014 as a start-up and has grown into one of the biggest technology company in the field of digital payment solutions in the Baltic region.
Their Mission is to make banks and acquirers more agile and relevant in the world of fast changing digital payments. They innovate, they empower and they help their customers to reach their goals.
- Monitor and maintain systems (servers, network devices, user machines)
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, including to: Windows servers, ESX hosts, VMs, firewalls, switches
- Respond to user requests and work with them until resolution and in a timely manner
- Proactive maintenance and continuous operations support of information systems and technical support services
- Development, implementation and support of infrastructure
- Monitoring, auditing and policy enforcement of physical, network and security of the system and resources.
- Maintain strong customer service skills when dealing with vendors and other Tech Impact partners.
- 2-5 years proven experience in Windows server administration and troubleshooting of operating systems, software and hardware
- Microsoft certification
- Fluency in English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience across a variety of security products including firewalls, URL filtering, information security and virus protection
Nice to have:
- Proven experience in supporting VMware, Hyper-V environments
- Proven experience in administering Office 365
- Microsoft certification (MCSA, MCSE)
- Experience in ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 procedures
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.