Business Solutions Architect
MoRo GroupΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
About the role
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of the future of the automotive industry. Together with your peers you will be defining the future connected services for one of the largest OEMs in the world. From ideation to delivery, your contribution is critical and will allow you to see the result of your work driving down the road in future vehicles! Being so close to cutting-edge technologies will allow you to further enhance your skills & thrive within an innovative technology environment.
As our Business Solutions Architect at MOROTECH you will be part of a cross-functional team, collaborating with Mobility Strategists, Solution Architects and Software Engineers to deliver innovative solutions within the smart mobility ecosystem.
What will you be doing?
- Use a business architecture approach to capture Business and Strategy Targets and design relevant roadmaps
- Establish communication mechanism with stakeholders to ingest business and strategy milestones
- Translate milestones into relevant high level objectives and direction
- Validate insights with key members and transform them into potential future services and projects
- Support in building service, projects and milestone roadmap
- Identify positioning and Revenue opportunities for potential services
- Guide stakeholders towards successful outcomes and steering of agile product backlogs
Who are we looking for?
- Minimal 5 years of experience in Business Architecture and business model creation
- Ability to communicate with high level management to capture requirements related to business and strategy
- Ability to translate company objectives into Division objectives by developing a division strategy with clear targets and direction
- Previous experience in working alongside technology and business analysts to develop a product roadmap
- In depth understanding of how to create business models and identify new revenue streams
- Ability to communicate division position to all key stakeholders (Management and internal members)
- Familiarity with how retail networks work would be a plus
- Experience in marketing and communications would be a plus
- Any previous experience of working within projects related to smart mobility or smart cities would be greatly appreciated
- Being a visionaire when it comes to communicating ideas and challenges. We expect everyone to think out of the box and be creative beyond the confines of role definitions
- Fluency in English
What’s in it for you?
- Annual Training budget
- Private Health insurance
- Monthly Meal Vouchers
- Extra Free Sick Leave Days
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model, with no mandatory office days
Benefits listed above may vary depending on the country where you work from