Project Agora - Customer Success Analyst - Arab Speaker
Thinkdigital groupΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Project Agora, a TDG (ThinkDigital Group) company, is a Media Technology SaaS on a mission to keep the Open Web Open. In our day-to-day, we work with over 2000 top digital Publishers and E-tailers in EMEA and LATAM, supporting them to maximize the value of each visitor, managing 11.5 billion impressions per month.
Project Agora has enjoyed a steady growth of more than 50% a year since its founding in 2014. Our teams are an extraordinary group of talented, active, and innovative people who care about more than just building cutting edge technologies. We challenge ourselves to work with the best. We are Fat Cow Killers improving process efficiency, Rainmakers bringing stunning results, I+Valuers supporting colleagues, customers and partners, Always Curious exploring ways to innovate and we have Positive Bigfoots carrying self-sustainable digital minded happiness to other people.
To deliver on our noble mission to further grow our Publisher base and expand our offering in more sites, we are looking for a talented Customer Success Analyst, Arab Speaker. The Customer Success Analyst will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech & Programmatic Advertising companies in EMEA. As a Customer Success Analyst, you will be responsible for a strategic business perspective in the data of our product initiatives and understand the bigger picture for providing growing opportunities to our customers.
Being part of a fast-growing scale-up organization, the role requires a passionate, data-driven and team player with strong interpersonal skills to contribute to our business growth.
The Customer Success Unit at Project Agora is responsible for nurturing and growing existing customer relationships, with the mission to maximize customer lifetime value.
The successful candidate has the flexibility to be based at TDG’s Headquarters in Athens or the TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras.
Come join us and help keep the Open Web Open.
Become a subject matter expert on topics related to online advertising technology, monetization and maximization of user value for our publishers.
- Utilize our proprietary reporting system and Customer Success software to monitor revenue trends, client health and product rollout progress.
- Prepare data-driven analyses for client calls and Business Reviews to update on performance, and identify revenue opportunities.
- Assist senior members of the team in providing revenue and profitability forecasts for potential partnerships.
- Familiarize with our different platforms and products, provide a feedback loop to the Product team on new features and enhancements.
We’re looking for someone who
Holds a bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Data Science or in a related field.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills in English and Arabic as a minimum.
- Shares a passion for digital advertising, internet trends and continual learning.
- Has strong analytical skills, ability to transform data into actions.
- Has a problem-solving mindset, being proactive on improving processes and tools.
Benefits and Perks
Project Agora company is part of TDG, recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021. We are on a mission to boldly lead our people to where no one has gone before. Our people enjoy benefits that make them able to develop their careers and professional skills. We challenge ourselves to work with the best and most talented professionals and we want to offer a great place to work and thrive. We are offering:
A competitive salary based on experience and skills.
- A budgeted training and professional development plan.
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic, and talented team.
- Heart Long Weekends! A paid-time-off throughout the year to enjoy life outside of work.
- Health insurance scheme.
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional development.
- Fresh fruits and the best selection of tea every day.
- Reports to: Customer Success Senior Manager, Project Agora
- Location: Patras or Athens, Greece
Project Agora offers a hybrid working model. Team members all over the EMEA region currently can meet in person. Project Agora continues to grow our team by conducting a remote-first onboarding process.