MoRo GroupΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
About the role
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of the future of the automotive industry. Together with your peers you will be defining the future connected services for one of the largest OEMs in the world. From ideation to delivery, your contribution is critical and will allow you to see the result of your work driving down the road in future vehicles! Being so close to cutting-edge technologies will allow you to further enhance your skills & thrive within an innovative technology environment.
As our Product Owner at MOROTECH you will be part of a cross-functional team, collaborating with Mobility Strategists, Solution Architects and Software Engineers to deliver innovative solutions within the smart mobility ecosystem.
What will you be doing?
- Support project deployment end to end, from requirement capturing to service deployment
- Ensure continuous alignment with internal customer and delivery teams for a successful & timely delivery.
- Create the delivery plan, monitor progress and deviations or dependencies
- Resource allocation & planning according to clients’ & product needs
- Maintain the team backlog
- Write user stories
- Communicate issues to management when necessary
- Arrange Sprint Demos and Explanatory sessions
- Create team KPIs & monitor progress
Who are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Owner, any previous experience with project management or business analysts roles would also be appreciated
- Previous experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Previous experience with project management tools, such as Jira & Confluence
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Any previous experience of working within projects related to smart mobility or smart cities would be greatly appreciated
- Be proactive in communicating ideas and challenges. We expect everyone to think out of the box and be creative beyond the confines of role definitions
- Fluency in English
What’s in it for you?
- Annual Training budget
- Private Health insurance
- Monthly Meal Vouchers
- Extra Free Sick Leave Days
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model, with no mandatory office days
Benefits listed above may vary depending on the country where you work from.