DiastasysΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Diastasys is a leading Microsoft Dynamics ISV that specializes in insurance solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. Diastasys was founded in 2007 with the vision to enable insurance organizations success via our premier enterprise software solutions for core insurance applications, CRM and analytics
Our key focus is to build insurance solutions that encompass our deep industry knowledge and are based on key Microsoft technologies. Diastasys’ insurance solutions provide unprecedented added value to our customers and unmatched ROI since they combine continuous innovation on best practices and state of the art technology with superb user friendliness that boost organization’s productivity.
Key to Diastasys’ success is an experienced team that through dedication to our core values of customer centricity, personal integrity, and passion for technology, fulfills our ultimate mission to enable change with innovative insurance software solutions.
To support our continuous growth in the global insurance market, we are looking for IT Consultants with a passion for technology to join our implementation team.
The successful candidate will be part of a very competent software team and they will be able to contribute to all phases of complex implementation projects to customers.
- Deliver advisory services in support of back- end system implementations concerning sizing, architecture, and infrastructure optimization.
- Optimize and maintain complex Microsoft Azure infrastructure environments that supports Diastasys SaaS platform.
- Deliver advisory services to customers’ CIO/CTO/CDO etc. regarding on-premises implementations
- Support and optimize all Diastasys’ internal systems.
- Minimum bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or related field.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Excellent level of Microsoft SQL Server and Windows server knowledge.
- Confidence in cloud deployments, especially in Microsoft Azure platform.
- Excellent written and oral skills in both Greek and English.
- Ability to work in groups and collaborate efficiently to bring complex tasks to fruition.
- Strong time management skills and results orientation that enable results punctuality on defined deadlines.
We offer a competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and performance.
More than that, you would have the opportunity to collaborate with one of the most competent Microsoft Dynamics Business Central teams in Greece in an open and friendly environment that fosters professional growth for its team members.
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.