Grant Thornton GreeceΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. We provide a variety of dynamic organisations with the advice and solutions they need to unlock sustainable growth and navigate complex risks and challenges
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you. Our Technology Intelligence and Performance department is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors and is currently seeking to employ a Data Analyst.
The key responsibilities of the Data Analyst will include:
Collaborating with the clients to identify gaps and structure problems as well as to propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Analyzing raw information to discover trends or patterns that can be used for building data products and extract valuable business insights
- Using analysis tools to improve, transform or migrate customer data
- Using predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences and business outcome
- Utilizing machine learning algorithms and models and presenting them using data visualization techniques
The person we’re looking for needs to have:
- Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering and other related fields
- At least 2-year work experience on data analytics
- Experience with database SQL queries and analysis tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, SAS etc
- Experience in working with relational databases and also with NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of advanced statistical and data mining techniques
- Coding experience with Python, R, SPSS etc
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools, such as Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, etc. will be considered as a plus
- Experience in working with banking databases will be considered as a plus
To be successful as a Data Analyst in Grant Thornton Greece you need the following:
- Problem-solving, organizational and team working skills, proactiveness and 'can do' attitude
- Effective prioritization whilst managing multiple projects at the same period
- A flexible, multitasking, detail-oriented and positive professionalism
- Strong work ethic and team spirit
- High degree of professionalism and strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance
- A team who is eager to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring
- A place where your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.