Digital Marketing Consultant
Intrasoft InternationalΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
SCOPE Communications Agency, part of INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is a multidisciplinary team of creative professionals and consultants, providing a stereoscopic 360-degree approach to communication. At SCOPE we offer premium communication and design services, powered by cutting-edge technology, fuelled by creativity, and sustained by an extraordinary sense of versatility. Counting more than 20 years of campaigning experience, we innovate, we disrupt, we stand on the digital frontline, we are creative, we strategize, we #CommunicateEurope.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Media Consultant for our offices in Athens
A day in the life of a Digital Media Consultant
As a Digital Media Consultant you will be a part of our fast-growing Digital Team. You will conceive, implement and measure the performance of paid and organic campaigns across various digital platforms.
Your main duties will be:
- Strategically develop and implement Pan-European digital campaigns across various channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads, etc.
- Manage budgets and bids, analyse and optimise campaign performance through applying data-driven insights
- Be responsible for day-to-day content management of social media client accounts
- Identify target audiences and devise digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Craft compelling copy in English and publish engaging content for various digital media and channels
- Analyze data, develop and interpret dashboards/reports to evaluate campaigns’ performance
- Work closely with the Designers’ team for campaign briefs
- Collaborate with other Digital Marketing Specialists to enable consistency and best practice sharing across the team
If you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital marketing or relevant field; Master’s degree in a relevant field will be considered a plus
- 3 + years of working experience in the field of digital marketing
- Extensive expertise with digital advertising platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn ads)
- Solid knowledge of web and social media analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc.) and various reporting tools (e.g. Google Data Studio, Supermetrics, etc.)
- Proven experience as an English copywriter
- Good knowledge of social listening tools such as Brandwatch; ability to independently monitor and analyze communication campaigns with similar tools
- Google Ads and Analytics certifications
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written)
- The ability to understand clients’ business needs and provide guidance during implementation
- The ability to multi-task, manage changing priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Creativity skills with the ability to track trends and develop or seek innovative ideas
- Problem-solving skills, maintaining a positive attitude by focusing on solutions (not the problem)
…then this position is suitable for you!
This position comes with
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
All candidates are equal to receive consideration. There is no discrimination in terms of ethnicity, sex and sexual preferences, age, color, medical condition, marital status, physical or mental disability, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws and regulations. At INTRASOFT International we support human rights among our employees and focus on creating a positive working environment of diversity and inclusion.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our top priority. Please note that the recruitment process in INTRASOFT International will be conducted virtually for the upcoming months, following the Covid-19 pandemic safety measures.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries, and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency, and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability, and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge, and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all #IntrasoftPeople to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life at INTRASOFT; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
About INTRASOFT International
We are INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with a strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
- Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.