KonnektΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Konnekt forms part of a consortium handling temporary employment for EASO Greece. The consortium is formed by EMCS, LMW, & Konnekt. By applying for this role, you consent to share your information with the consortium partners.
Operations Assistant (Location: Athens)
Two different sub-profiles are required:
- Operations Assistants to support in the area of Reception
- Operations Assistants to support in the area of Deployments
The Operations Assistant works under the supervision of EASO performing some or all of the following tasks:
- Provide direct operational support for the implementation of specific areas of the day-to-day running of the operation;
- Provide general support and contribute to analysis and the implementation of reception policies;
- Support in planning and organizing specific daily activities, as requested;
- Provide operational and practical support in the implementation of specific daily activities, as requested;
- Compile and/or contribute to daily/weekly/monthly reports and statistics and provide inputs for briefing requests, state of play of operations;
- Maintain good organisation of information, reports, archiving, etc in order to ensure comprehensive and full overview of information and material;
- Provide support in organising meetings and events;
- Provide regular analytical and statistical reports of provided services and challenges;
- Draft documents, templates, minutes and reports;
- Perform any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant for the specific profile.
Closing date 8th December 2021. Applications will be processed before the closing date.
CV's need to be uploaded in English
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Sound demonstrated previous experience in relevant tasks is required (i.e. Reception or Deployments/Human Resources);
- Very good understanding of the Greek migration and reception context is required;
- Fluency in Greek and in English (oral and written);
- Computer literacy, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web-based applications;
- Very good intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and under pressure.
Job Reference: QW164
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.