Experienced Internal Auditors
Grant Thornton GreeceΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. Every day we provide a diverse range of organizations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock their growth.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you. Our Environmental, social, governance, risk and compliance department is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors and is currently seeking to employ an experienced Internal Auditor at the level of a Supervisor or Manager.
The key responsibilities of the Experienced Internal Auditor will include:
Participating in a broad range of internal audit as well as advisory projects
- Effectively manage the deliverable reports under local or international standards and practices
- Identify and respond to clients’ requests and needs in a timely, professional manner
- Efficient manage project teams by implementing standard methodologies or developing new ones
- Supervising junior colleagues, reviewing their work, providing “on the job” training and guidance
- Planning, directing, and completing internal audits, business process control reviews, activities related to compliance projects
- Working in teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals
- Interacting on a frequent basis with customers
- Delivering excellent client service
- Working collaboratively with other lines of service and practice areas to deliver other services
- Maintain highest standards of business ethics
- Perform market researches and prepare presentations for internal information or for clients
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks within multiple teams with the right kind of support
For whom we’re looking for:
A 4 to 8-year experienced in Internal Audit professional standards, preferably with previous experience in an audit firm, or an Internal audit / Internal Control division of a Company/Organization
- Someone who holds a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Exact or Applied Sciences. A Master’s degree is a plus
- A professionally qualified in Internal Auditing (CIA, CISA, COSO or other). Other certifications like CRMA, CFE, will be considered as a strong plus (along with CIA or solely)
- A person who understands that excellent customer service is the key to client management
- Someone who has very good knowledge of IPPF, Corporate Governance Framework, Internal Audit and Accounting standards
- Someone who is able to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Someone who is able to work in a team and retain a team spirit culture
To be successful as an Internal Auditor in Grant Thornton Greece you need the following:
- Effective communication and rapport building skills
- Excellent report writing skills both in Greek and English language
- Excellent analysis and data reporting skills
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office ,databases and data analytics tools
- Ability to work effectively on his/her own and as part of a team
- Familiarity with project management principles and approach
- A good coaching and mentoring skills for younger team members
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality services and solutions
- A customer-centric approach to finance and business operations
- An extremely high work ethic and critical thinking
- Motivation for career progression and development
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.