Security Solutions Architect
UnisystemsΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Uni Systems S.A. is the largest Greek Information Services company, which engineers software products and undertakes large-scale complex technology projects, providing end-to-end professional services for Banking & Finance, Telecommunications and Government business sectors. Uni Systems is considered among the top 5 ICT solutions providers in the region of South-Eastern Europe having established subsidiaries in Belgium, Luxemburg, Romania, Italy, Spain Turkey and Cyprus. Due to our current expansion course, we are seeking a:
Security Solutions Architect
As a member of the Enterprise Solutions Business Unit technical consulting team, the ideal candidate interacts directly with both internal and external clients and is responsible for the design, definition and implementation of complex IT projects by mapping common services’ and product requirements to reusable end-to-end technology solutions. The Security Solutions Architect ensures that software, cloud and infrastructure is designed and implemented to the highest security standards. More specifically, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Producing quality documentation in infrastructure solution designs
- Keeping abreast of new technology developments and innovations
- Operating across multiple projects simultaneously as well as assuming responsibility for the appropriate architecture Design
- Design and implementation of security solutions.
- Information Security Architecture Designs.
- Acting as trusted advisor for both internal and external customers
- A minimum of a University/College Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or other equivalent discipline from a Greek or foreign institution
- Master’s Degree in Information Security will be highly appreciated
- At least 3 to 5 years of relative working experience
- Any experience with solutions covering the sectors of: M365/Azure Security, DLP, SIEM, WAF, PKI, H-IPS, N-IPS, Data Encryption, Endpoint Security, Identity & Access Management, Single Sign On will be highly appreciated .
- Information Security certifications like CISSP (and/or any of its concentrations), CISA, CISM, CRISC, C-EH, GIAC, OSCP, CREST, CSSLP, ISO 27001 LA, ISO 22301 LA, CSA CCSK will be highly appreciated
- Results-oriented, process-driven
- Able to set and meet strict deadlines, to perform under pressure and deliver innovative results against highly
- challenging targets
- Ability to work both independently and within multi-disciplined teams
- Very good communication and negotiation skills
- Often travelling in subsidiaries and other countries
- Ability to adjust working load in between trips
- Excellent use of English language (verbal & written)
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.