721 – SAP SD Manager
PfizerΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
- Independently analyze new business requirements, design solutions and make necessary SAP configurations in SAP SD/ SAP GTS/SAP Commerce Cloud areas for new projects and/or continuous improvement enhancements for Customer Service, Intercompany Ops, Global Supply Chain supply and Global Trade Services areas.
- Lead SAP SD/GTS projects with functional knowledge in SAP SD, SAP GTS or SAP Commerce Cloud with standard functionality and configuration.
- Demonstrate broad understanding of SAP SD, GTS and Commerce Cloud modules to evaluate the impact of an enhancement in the SD area, GTS area or other related ERP processes
- Collaborate with business users to understand business requirements, provide cost estimates and design SAP solutions to meet business requirements.
- Configure SAP SD/GTS and Commerce Cloud system to achieve desired functionality and perform testing as needed
- Design enhancements to SAP standard solution or new custom solution, and work with developers to implement the solution
- Develop strong relationships at all levels in the organization and collaborate with stakeholders with different cultural backgrounds and in different geographical regions
- Lead teams of consultants and collaborate closely with regional and global Digital teams to deliver solutions in time and on budget
- Communicate effectively with technical teams to get things done and managing the business users’ expectations to ensure clear communication of the issues to seek input on a timely manner
- Ability to define and understand business requirements, design SAP solutions and configure the system to meet the requirements
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with SAP configurations in SAP SD/GTS/ Commerce Cloud modules
- Ability to work with middleware team or ABAP/web developers to design, develop and test interfaces or system enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience within a Pharmaceutical environment
- Some degree of business acumen & process knowledge in customer service, order management, intercompany supply chain and import/export area.
- Previous consulting experience of at least 2 full life cycle projects implementing SAP SD, SAP GTS or SAP Commerce Cloud solutions.
- Functional knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution module, SAP Commerce Cloud solution or SAP Global Trade Solutions.
- Integration experience with other SAP functional modules as well as other non-SAP systems.
- Basic understanding of SAP table structures / table relationships, query the data tables, create visualizations using tools such as SAP Analytics Cloud / Tableau / Spotfire
- Intermediate level expertise in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Work experience as part of a team on a major, complex business change or IT program
- Demonstrated ability to lead, build teams and manage and/or coordinate large, complex activities across technologies
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycles
- Experience in GxP requirements desirable
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.