Dutch Quality Analyst - Athens, Greece
SitelΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Learn, Lead & Grow. #SitelGreece
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints.
With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
Come and work with us.
We are looking for a talented and accomplished Dutch Quality Analyst to enhance the competencies of individual employee’s coaching programs and be responsible for monitoring procedures and identifying improvements or non-conformity issues.
As a Quality Analyst in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of quality methodology, delivery, and development across the Operations
- Deliver appropriate feedback on the quality of the service to advisors ensuring adherence to procedures
- Attend and participate in meetings with Operations to discuss outputs of monitoring
- Provide relevant information for Monthly Quality Reports
- Give feedback to the training department about issues arising from monitoring
- Participate in monthly calibrating sessions to ensure consistency
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Dutch (C2)
- Advanced English level (C1 at least) with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization/ time management skills
- Ability to work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to make fair and consistent judgments and decisions
- Ability to solve problems and offer suggestions
- Ability to influence behavior
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
- Ability to give constructive feedback to the agents which lead to performance improvement
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to historic Athens, Greece
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or directly related work experience
- Previous relevant experience as Quality Analyst
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Very competitive wages
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our SitelFit wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Be bold. Be you.
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.