Swedish Team Manager - Athens, Greece
SitelΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Learn, Lead & Grow. #SitelGreece
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints.
With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
Come and work with us.
We are looking for a talented and accomplished Swedish Team Manager to be responsible for supervising an assigned team to meet or exceed client / corporate goals, and for coaching and motivating advisors by providing the skills and knowledge to perform their job.
As a Team Manager in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Communicate effectively and regularly with the working group, articulating different types of information (operational / management /etc)
- Solve problems, make decisions, analyze results and ensure compliance with deadlines and requirements associated with project
- Work as a team, actively collaborating in the development of the advisors activities
- Continually review and monitor the work performance of all advisors, instigating appropriate corrective action, using performance management tools, to manage any shortfall
- Undertake formal monthly/ quarterly performance reviews
- Provide clear direction and guidance to ensure consistent achievement of key performance metrics
- Accurate and timely communication of any client issues to Operations Manager
- Maintain an environment which supports the spirit of teamwork, where advisors are committed, loyal and take pride in working for the company
- Ensure actions from Employees Satisfaction surveys are implemented and continuously reviewed.
- Understand and comply with all regulatory, fair trading and competition rules and adhere to Health, Safety and Security responsibilities
Maximize your experience.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native our proficient Swedish (mandatory)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Other European language will be a plus
- Minimum of 12 to 18 months of call center experience preferably as Team Manager or product specialist
- Evidence of effective interpersonal, coaching, and leadership skills
- Excellent telephone, keyboard, verbal and written communication skills
- Good numeric and verbal reasoning skills
- Effective time management
- Ability to organize and prioritize, set priorities and multi-task
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to historic Athens, Greece
- People oriented
- An element of gravitas
- Experience with policy work
- Early adopter of technology
- Dependable, reliable and able to perform duties with minimum supervision
- Ability to interact positively with staff at all levels
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or directly related work experience
- Previous relevant experience as Team Manager
Specific Requirements (when necessary)
- Availability to travel
- Out-of-hours support
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Very competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Be bold. Be you.
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.