Ikos ResortsΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Head Waiter (Ref: IDA/HW022)
Resort: Ikos Dassia
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time / seasonal
Start Date: April 2022
Your main responsibilities
- Guide guests to allocated tables, assist with menus preferences and food & wine choices
- Place orders ensuring that excellent knowledge of the Menu (Food & drinks) choices is kept at all times
- Ensure that the working area is always clean and tidy according to Health & Safety standards
- Assist in all restaurant and F & B related tasks as assigned by the F & B or Restaurant Manager
- Keep a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance (grooming standards, clean uniform, body odors)
Your main qualifications/skills
- Enthusiastic with friendly personality
- Relevant experience within a bar/restaurant, ideally in a hotel environment
- Fluency in English (verbal)
- Good command of a second language (German, French, Russian) would be a plus
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality/ Tourism would be a plus
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization
- Competitive remuneration package with insurance and a number of work provisions.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.