Automation Specialist (Growth Platform)
BeatΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone. We also help hundreds of thousands of people earn extra income as drivers.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world's most ambitious and talented engineers are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat is currently available in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina.
About the Role
The main purpose of the role is to run growth operations, and automate and improve operational processes via script automations, API integrations, creation of dashboards, extraction and manipulation of data.
The selected candidate would also have hands-on exposure to multiple parts of the business, and develop depending on his/her interest as well as business needs - some examples include python scripting to scale ops, API calls, SQL, data analytics, data reporting, user segmentation, ML forecasting, product feature impact analysis & prioritization. These directly feed the optimization side of the Growth team, which the candidate can also gain exposure into - mainly the optimization of the user lifecycle via CRM and incentives.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with the product team and Growth Leads to identify, document, and prioritize product feature development with high potential on our growth
- Constantly scrutinize and analyze all ongoing growth processes and react appropriately to capitalize on growth opportunities
- Groom, prioritize, and execute projects related to improvement & automation of internal tools and processes to facilitate operational efficacy and efficiency, in collaboration with fellow specialists and Growth Leads
- Own and optimize the efficacy of operational processes within the growth domain, including user incentives, user communication, and various other strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with Growth, Marketplace, and Data Analytics teams on defining, refining, and developing user segmentation and user sampling for experiments
- Measure the business impact of cross-functional experiments and assess new testing opportunities based on ad-hoc independent analysis and report creation
What you need to have:
- A minimum of 3 years of analytical, operational, and/or consulting experience
- Developed SQL skills
- Developed experience working with Python or R
- Strong Excel / data management skills
- Skilled at driving decisions in ambiguous environments
- Great communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Data-driven personality with willingness to take calculated risks
- "Can do" attitude and obsession with results
- Experience with A/B testing and user segmentation is a plus
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company's group program.
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high-quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Working in a hyper-growth environment, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations