Talent Acquisition Specialist
TalentWorldGroup Plc.Πλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Think Global - Expect Amazing! TalentWorldGroup is a Revolutionary Multilingual Contact Centre. We are truly a people's company and we are on a mission to reinvent professional Home-Based Working and build the Workplace of the Future!
We are looking for a skilled Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us and support our employer branding initiatives. You would also help our future resource planning and diversification of TWG's Talent Pool. Together with our VP of HR, you will not only help develop a robust and constant candidate flow, but also determine the strategic direction and objectives of our recruitment marketing. Your recruitment strategies will support the organization’s growth while simultaneously maintaining its culture and quality standards.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Building strong relationships with strategic vendors (job boards, job aggregators, social media platforms) worldwide,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Statistics and data management
- Experience with online tools and forward thinking.
Our goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Researching the best advertising opportunities and develop trust relationships with representatives from job boards, job aggregators and social media platforms from around the world, on a regular basis
- Creating engaging text, image and video content for all recruitment advertising channels
- Devising and implementing sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives
- Learning our entire recruitment process to understand and develop recruitment marketing needs
- Constantly monitoring and reporting the progress of advertising vs sourcing need on different platforms
- Min 3 years’ Experience in talent acquisition, volume recruitment
- Experience in creating engaging text, image and video content for all recruitment advertising channels (job boards and social media platforms)
- Preferably experience in the BPO industry
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, tech savviness
- Fluent Business English
- Good problem-solving and negotiation skills
- 100% Remote flexible working
- Amazing International team
- Freelance contract, long term cooperation agreement
- Career development
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive salary
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to 24,000.00€ per year
- Why do you believe you would be a good fit for this role?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Talent Acquisition: 3 years (Preferred)
- Business English (Required)
Αυτή η εργασία έχει λήξει. Χρησιμοποιήστε τη φόρμα αναζήτησης για να βρείτε ενεργές εργασίες ή υποβάλετε το βιογραφικό σας.