SABO S.AΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
SABO is a Greek manufacturing company, based in Vassiliko, Evia, Greece, with subsidiaries in Brazil, Romania and Italy and we operate in more than 50 countries. For 40 years we support our customers’ growth by providing turnkey and integrated solutions in the fields of heavy clay, industrial solutions, solid waste management, power and automation, heavy industry, and shipping.
Our successful operation is based on the technical know-how, innovation mindset and collaboration spirit of our team who is committed to making a global impact. This highly motivated team needs to be strengthened by an Automation Engineer for our Power & Automation Engineering Team.
Your role in more detail:
As an Automation Engineer, you will be part of a team which designs and implements electrical automation projects by
- Choosing the right automation and low voltage materials
- Programming PLCs, HMI devices and SCADA applications based on standard software modules and guidelines of our company
- Selecting, parameterizing, and commissioning inverters and other drive types
- Writing an operations manual based on company guidelines and templates
- Commissioning a project, which includes checking the electrical installation, testing the IO connections to the automation systems, setting-up simple field instruments, conducting no-load and full production tests, training the customer’s personnel, and taking part in the after sales service
- University degree in Engineering - Master's degree will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of the principles of operation of essential automation devices such as PLC, SCADA, inverters, measuring instruments etc
- Knowledge of the PLC STEP7 programming language and the Siemens TIA development environment in terms of developing simple applications
- Basic knowledge of low voltage electrical equipment and electrical design, especially with EPLAN
- Problem solving ability by searching and studying technical information and manuals on- and off- line
- Ability to write a clear and concise technical text (such as a report), mainly in Greek
- Knowledge of MS Office (excel)
- Excellent knowledge of English language, spoken and written
- Interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build effective business relationships.
- The opportunity to gain global experience and work with a highly motivated team.
- A motivating and engaging work environment
- Continuous learning and career development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Private life & health insurance
With DEI in mind
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are a priority for us! SABO ensures a safe and balanced working environment, based on respect by providing an equal number of opportunities to every employee who meets the necessary requirements.
- Here @SABO, we care for your privacy. The security of your data is one of our greatest concerns. All information is strictly confidential and in accordance with GDPR rules.
Meet our hiring team…and APPLY NOW