Payroll & HR Officer
MarBella CollectionΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Mar-Bella Collection is a family of hotels in love with the lonian Sea
A family-owned group of three five-star luxury hotels, dotted around the Ionian Sea in Greece & curated to suit the ever-changing needs of guests across different stages of their life.
From the iconic MarBella, which provides a seamless family-friendly offering, perfect for multi-generational families, to the adults-only Nido, a Small Luxury Hotel of the World, offering a serene hideaway for couples, solo travellers or groups of friends seeking to explore the island of Corfu.
Elix on the Ionian coast of mainland Greece is an ideal destination for grown-up families and those seeking outdoor adventures.
All three are ranked in the Top 10 Resorts in Greece at the Condé Nast Traveller Readers’ Choice Awards year after year, due to their popularity amongst new & returning guests.
Keen to further empower our team by onboarding more talent, we're looking to hire a Payroll and HR Officer to join our HR team.
The position is based in Corfu, Greece.
Key activities and responsibilities of this role includes:
- Prepare weekly and monthly pre-payroll process
- Check timecard/timesheet data and inserts key data into payroll system
- Check and submit data related to the Authorities (ERGANI, Labor Office etc.)
- Keep an updated file of employees’ data (leaves, absenteeism etc.)
- Administer of the on-boarding process and train the new employees about the company’s policies
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues and payroll
- Create weekly and monthly reports on HR metrics
- BSc in Business Administration, Finance, or relevant topic
- 1+ years of experience working in a similar position
- Excellent use of MS Office and payroll software programs (ideally Pylon)
- Sound knowledge of the Greek Labor Law
- Fluency in English & Greek (verbal & written)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills and focus on internal customer service
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic & highly professional environment
- Career development opportunities
- Working uniform
- Meals within the premises
- Shared Accommodation