VodafoneΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
As a Bot Trainer in the Conversational Intelligence Chapter, your primary responsibility is to develop digital conversational flows in support of natural language processing applications, by integrating existing demands to the Bot Framework platform, testing and launching dialogs to chat and voice, integrate and parameterize language applications and direct user flows to appropriate endpoints.. Leveraging your expertise in dialogue design using tools like Microsoft Composer, you will play a key role in creating engaging and seamless conversational experiences for our users.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Develop and maintain chat and voice bots to enhance conversational intelligence capabilities. Implement cutting-edge technologies and methodologies to ensure a dynamic and user-friendly interaction.
- Utilize Microsoft Composer to craft sophisticated and context-aware dialogues that align with user needs and business objectives.
- Develop and integrate variables containing object information from backend databases. Refactor variables and craft regex rules.
- Conduct rigorous testing of conversational interfaces to ensure a high level of performance, accuracy, and user satisfaction. Identify and address any issues related to language understanding, intent recognition, and overall user experience.
- Contribute to expanding and testing existing Bot Framework capabilities, re-usable assets and solutions
- Define process specifications, technical requirements and cooperate with development teams through development cycle and pre-launch required testing.
- Monitor & debug existing dialogue journeys.
- Create detailed documentation, including technical specifications and user guides, to support the deployment and maintenance of chatbots.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of NLP concepts and techniques for effective language understanding and generation.
- Ability to integrate bots with external APIs and services for enhanced functionality and dynamic responses.
- Interest in exploring the interaction between humans and bots.
- Experience with Azure platform integrations is advantageous.
- Familiarity with Telco (e.g., Mobile PostPay & Fixed) domain processes and products is considered beneficial.
Must have technical/ professional qualifications:
- A degree or background in a technical field is preferred (i.e. Computer Science, Software Engineering).
- Previous experience with bot design frameworks and tools, such as Microsoft Composer, is desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Greek & English
- Experience with Omnichannel dialogue implementation tools
- Implementation testing
Key performance indicators:
- Touchpoint NPS
- Conversation containment rate from Chabot/Voicebot
- Ensure successful and smooth use cases releases based on priorities
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive pay, bonus & remuneration package
- Private Health & Medical Insurance
- Hybrid way of working: a blend of 60% remote and 40% office-based working, including the option to work up to 20 days from abroad
- Remote work equipment to help you create a comfortable, ergonomic workspace at home
- Unlimited access to learning resources and trainings
- Vodafone Parental Leave: 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave to all employees regardless of gender, sexual orientation or length of service
- Spirit of Vodafone Day: one day each quarter dedicated to your personal development
- Extra days off: Vodafone Day, Family Day, Volunteering Day
- Needless to say, we cater for your communication wherever you are
- Office amenities (subject to the office location): such as restaurant, beauty corner, gym and parking
- Special employee offers and discounts
#LI-Hybrid #Vodafonespirit #Togetherwecan