DeloitteΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
What Impact will you make?
We are currently seeking for enthusiastic team players to become part of our dynamic Consulting team in our offices in Thessaloniki. We are looking enthusiast professionals for the role Junior Oracle Consultant. You will work to help our clients in their efforts to solve challenging business and organizational issues.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your role as a consultant will focus on the delivery of client engagements, by understanding objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning your own work to objectives and setting personal priorities, teaming with others across businesses and borders and taking accountability for own and team results. In this role, you will build relationships and exercise your communication skills in order to positively influence your peers and other stakeholders. You will commit to personal learning and development by actively seeking opportunities for growth, you will share knowledge and experience with others, and act as a strong brand ambassador, embracing our purpose and values in order to put these into practice in your professional life.
During your experience as Junior Oracle Consultant, you will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
- Analyze business processes and user requirements
- Data analysis
- Problem solving, technical troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Diagnose a problem, conduct analysis, and develop solutions for client problems
- Draw up technical and functional requirements
- Provides operational data support for internal and external customers
- Aligning ERP Application Technical/Functional/Support teams, Business users, Risk, Compliance and Audit groups to ensure compliance with internal policies, processes, and procedures Oracle ERP Applications
- Configure Oracle Cloud System, in collaboration with the programming team
- Implement new Oracle Cloud functionalities
- Maintain and/or enhance the software
- Prepare and test the software
- Communicating project progress to project managers and leads
- Write SQL queries to analyse data and generate, monitor, and maintain informational reports
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Understand the client’s business, follow sector trends, and learn leading practices
- Manage own work against the project plan to ensure a superior client experience
- Articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to install confidence in team and clients
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- University degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
- MBA or master’s degree in Information Technology, Advanced Analytics, or related field
- External client-facing consultancy experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in write and execute SQL and Oracle queries with PL/SQL
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Oracle products: Oracle Cloud EPM, EPM on Premise (Hyperion Financial Management and so on, FDMEE), Oracle Planning and Budgeting, Oracle Planning on Premise, Oracle Data Integrator 11g or 12c
- Ability to perform assigned tasks making use of its own resources without constant supervision
- Ability to adapt to the organization and to the work context
- Availability to work and collaborate with others, having the desire to build positive relationships aimed upon achievement of the assigned task
- Ability to convey and share ideas and information clearly and concisely with all stakeholders, listening and confronting effectively with them
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and ELT best practices
- Knowledge of software development and the system implementation life cycle is required
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience in loading and extracting large data sets
- Demonstrable proficiency and knowledge in using database tools like Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience in the following software packages/languages/platform:
- Oracle SQL Developer/Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Design and implementation of architectures cloud and On Premise
- Excellent oral and written Greek & English language communication skills
- Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates
- Experience in the following software packages/languages/platform:
Five core competency areas make up our Consulting service line:
- Strategy, Analytics and M&A
- Customer and Marketing
- Core Business Operations
- Human Capital
- Enterprise Technology and Performance
We exist to solve complex problems
Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. Each member of our Consulting team is energized by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Our distinctiveness lies in our refusal to accept a problem at face value - we draw on the depth of our shared insight to ask the right questions, and it’s these questions that uncover answers - answers with impact.
We are committed to collaboration
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration – with our own networks and with our clients. It’s why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions. We’re also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, we build long-term and trusted affinities.
We create long-term, sustainable impact
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began. For us, it’s about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of our insight to be felt for a long time to come.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Deloitte offers Global professional services that include Audit, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Greece and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
Our purpose, “To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society “- defines who we are and what we stand for. This is not about size; it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture.
Our talent experiences
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the centre of our unique talent experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.