Guest Relations Agent
Miraggio Thermal SpaΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
A guest relations agent follows humane approach and guest-oriented techniques in order to fulfil guests’ desires, requests and make them feel uniquely during their stay. The agent creates a memorable atmosphere and goes beyond expectations to make guests feel at home and make them visit the hotel again.
- Preparing the relevant lists (VIP, arrival etc...) of the next day in co-operation with Reception and check what we expect the following day.
- Ensuring guests receive on time the requested services.
- Preparing the welcome and departure letters for the guests.
- Assisting GRM in checking VIP arrival rooms.
- Welcoming arriving guests and rooming them.
- Welcoming groups, inspection visits and external visitors and giving them hotel orientation, guidance and information.
- Upselling, cross selling and generally promoting the hotel product (additional revenue)
- Collecting ideas, comments, complaints from guests by visiting the hotel outlets (summarise them to categories and forward them to GRM, follow up and meet/call guests to make sure they are satisfied).
- Bachelor's degree (National or International university/ AEI or TEI)
- 3-5 years minimum experience on similar position , leadership in hospitality strongly required
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages. Third language will be considered accordingly.
- Exceptional communication (both verbal and written), negotiation and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work under pressure with provided resources, manage work load using own initiative and sufficiently cover a multi task position.
- High knowledge of Protel/CRS/PMS revenue management and MS office are considered a must.
Incentives and fringe benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Accommodation according to origin (out of Halkidiki)
- Dynamic, friendly and highly demanding professional working environment
- Meals during hotel operating period