Director of Engineering
Four SeasonsΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Are you a tech visionary, ready to lead and innovate in the world of engineering? We're thrilled to announce a fantastic opportunity for a Director of Engineering to join our dynamic team!
As the Director of Engineering, you'll be at the helm of our technical endeavors, driving innovation, and leading our talented team of engineers to new heights. Your role will be pivotal in shaping the future of our company's technological landscape.
You will be responsible for the safe, energy-efficient and cost-optimized operation and maintenance of the buildings, equipment and grounds of the hotel/facility. Responsible for the development of the Engineering Team and staying abreast of compliance regulations and procedures in the field of Engineering, as required for hotel standards.
We are looking for individuals who have solid project management skills, evidence a strong work/ethic, adaptability and flexibility and leadership skills.
WHAT ARE YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Lead the Engineering Team in the day-to-day engineering and maintenance operations of the hotel, including service standards, equipment schedules, and work schedules
- Communicate with Housekeeping to coordinate and prioritize maintenance activities for Guest rooms and public areas
- Develop systems and procedures to ensure the health and safety of Guests and Team Members, as well as the proper conditions for plants, machinery, and property
- Communicate with Government agencies to ensure full compliance with statutory regulations Prepare Capital, Repairs and Maintenance, and Utilities / Energy consumption budgets for Engineering
- Perform daily checks around the hotel Conduct lift emergency release procedures as required
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair mechanical equipment within the hotel
- Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers
- Maintenance of all hotel fixtures and fittings to ensure they are in safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise
- Develop, implement, and direct all emergency programs
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- Professional degree in Engineering
- At least five years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Greek is preferred and English is a must
- High degree of analytical abilities
- Proven record of building strong relationships with all stake holders
- Some travel may be required for training, conferences and special events.
Employees at Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens offer unrivalled service to an interesting and diverse clientele of local and international guests, including many repeaters. The Hotel features 303 keys, seven eclectic food and beverage outlets, plus luxury amenities including private pools, three private beaches, water sports, a tennis academy, and a Hippocrates-inspired spa.
Working at Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens means joining a forward-thinking and fun-loving team who work together to exceed guest expectations.
When employed in Four Seasons Astir Palace, you will enjoy our Employee benefits, which include:
- Employee Meals;
- Ticket Restaurant Monthly Amount of 100EUR
- Uniform & Laundry;
- Bus Transportation to/from Elliniko;
- Monthly Employee Recognition Program;
- Opportunities for Global Travel through Task Forces and Transfers;
- Employee Travel Program (after completing six months with the company, you are eligible for complimentary nights in Four Seasons properties worldwide).