Fixed Assets & Decorations Supervisor
The Estée Lauder CompaniesΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Join the Estee Lauder Companies Balkans Affiliate in the Distribution Center of Aspropyrgos, Attica as a Fixed Assets & Decorations Supervisor and unlock an extraordinary opportunity to contribute to a team driven by the mission of 'Bringing the Best to Everyone We Touch'. The position plays a key role to the management of all decorative material, furniture and fixed assets of the company as well as back office operations for online sales. Position holder will oversee the Online Backoffice team operations to achieve high service level standards, increase customer satisfaction and enhance company’s profitability.
What We're Looking For:
We are seeking a candidate who has attention to detail, self-motivation, and an unwavering determination to succeed. This role demands adaptability and good people management skills. Your ability to foster connections with diverse individuals will be instrumental in achieving success. The position is dynamic so excellent time management skills are required, to handle multiple projects and issues simultaneously. Finally, a strong sense of ownership will set you apart and contribute to your professional growth.
- Handling of all decorative material, furniture and fixed assets of the company
- Full classification of all the existing inventory per storage type / storage pallet / fixed asset number
- Continuous maintenance of the available inventory list per code quantity
- Communication with the brands / suppliers for the shipment/receiving of the elements.
- Quality control of the elements received and communication with the decoration department regarding their condition.
- Assuring H&S requirements for the space of the decoration department
- Correct and on time procurement of the supplies needed.
- Cross check of the payments received from the employees before processing their orders.
- Assignment of daily tasks to the pickers according to the requirements
- Support of online Team in promo periods
At the Estee Lauder Companies, we believe in rewarding our employees for their dedication. As a Fixed Assets & Decorations Supervisor, you'll enjoy a competitive starting salary and gain exclusive access to our prestigious range of beauty products at attractive prices. Additionally, you'll have the opportunity to tap into our renowned global learning and development resources, ensuring your future career growth within the Estee Lauder Companies.
At Estee Lauder Companies, our success is driven by our people, brands, and culture. We foster an inclusive work environment that celebrates diversity in people, ideas, talents, and experiences. Our vision and values are the foundation of everything we do, and our team is committed to creating countless moments of happiness and endless possibilities for both our employees and consumers alike.
Applications close on Friday, 1 March 2024.
Note: Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
- Degree (Bachelor and/or MSc) in Supply/Demand/Logistics field.
- Very good knowledge of ERP and WMS systems, preferably SAP
- At least 5 years of experience in Warehouse operations.
- Excellent MS Office skills: particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral & written communication in Greek & English is a requirement.
- Focus on detail. Problem solving skills.
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels within the Organization.
Job: Distribution/ Warehouse/ Logistics - Supply Chain
Primary Location: GR-I-Athens
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 241946