ESS Application Technician
Sunlight GroupΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Sunlight Group Energy Storage Systems is a world-leading technology company and provider of innovative industrial and off-road energy storage solutions, with 30+ years of experience. We specialize in the development and production of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries for industrial mobility, leisure mobility, and ESS applications. These products are manufactured and assembled in Sunlight’s state-of-the-art facilities in Greece, Italy, Germany, Israel, and USA, and distributed to more than 115 countries.
Driven by our commitment to inspire our people and unlock their potential, and steadfast in our commitment to Diversity, Equality & Inclusion, we have created an agile and innovative environment that promotes open communication and collaboration, while offering continuous learning and development opportunities to the 3,100+ people we employ across the organization.
We are seeking a dedicated ESS Application Technician for our R&D center in Xanthi, Greece. The role aims in sustaining and supporting existing and/or delivering new lithium battery solutions that meet customer requirements and Sunlight’s high-quality standards. The incumbent will have to manage internal & external stakeholders and communicate effectively issues and risks in a timely manner. This is a global role in a very demanding manufacturing environment which will open numerous career opportunities to advance further in the battery manufacturing industry, the fastest growing industry in Europe and globally, currently & for the years to come.
Key activities and responsibilities of this role include:
- Set up test equipment and execute test and validation protocols for high voltage energy storage battery systems
- Prototype assembly and test of functional units and prototypes
- Documenting test processes and test results
- Collaborating across multiple engineering departments
- University degree in Electrical, Electronics or Mechatronics
- 1-3 years of experience in relevant roles involving commissioning, maintenance, repairing, troubleshooting of electromechanical systems
- Good knowledge of electrical fundamentals (AC and DC)
- Ability to read and understand electrical wiring diagrams
- Proficiency with a wide range of power tools and basic electrical tools (multimeters, current clamps, power supplies etc)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Experience using oscilloscopes, power analyzers and DAQs is a plus
- Experience in battery energy storage systems is a plus
- Fluency both in Greek and English
Despite your experience and skills, you never stop learning, cultivating an out-of-the-box thinking, a growth and entrepreneurial mindset, embracing ownership and agility. You are impact-focused, proactive and open to change. Last but not least, you are able to communicate scientific principles and applications both in Greek and English - we are a multicultural team! - you are a real team player who can build strong relationships with various stakeholders and thrive among global talents in a positive work environment.
What we offer you
To start with, we give you the opportunity to thrive in a restless team and grow your potential in an innovative environment. As per your compensation and rewards package, this is a preview:
Competitive salary package and bonus scheme
Health and life insurance for you and your family
Employee wellness program & initiatives
Continuous training opportunities
Clear career paths & a developmental 360° feedback framework
International mobility opportunities