Empiria GroupΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Empiria Group is seeking to hire
for our properties in Santorini & Paros:
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels and villas, members of The Luxury Collection and Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros and Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team of over 300 associates, our dedication has been focused on creating space for joy through unique hospitality experiences, underpinned by our four fundamental values of finding joy, always elevating, exuding passion and being a leader.
At Empiria Group, our mission is to be the leaders in the art of elevated hospitality, guided by caring associates who wish to offer experiences that awaken inner joy and take Greek hospitality to new heights.
About the role:
Spa Managers are responsible for managing the operations of spas for delivering an excellent guest experience. The goal is to maximizes customer satisfaction, sales and employee engagement.
- Maintain and implement the Quality Standards for the SPA
- Makes all efforts to achieve the desirable revenues
- Managing all Wellness Facilities and Operations, ensures and monitors cleanliness and hygiene
- Implementation on a daily basis of the operation procedures of the department
- Ensure compliance with all Wellness Protocols
- Attention to detail and personalized guest service
- Delivering excellent guest experience on treatments
Skills & expertise:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferably in hospitality, or the luxury industry
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills. Excellent knowledge of English, as well as any additional languages will be an advantage
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong team player & result-oriented
Empiria Group’s difference:
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!