ΜΙΝΕΡΒΑ ΕΛΑΙΟΥΡΓΙΚΗΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
MINERVA S.A. Edible Oils Enterprises, one of the leading FMCG companies in the Greek and International market, is looking to hire a qualified professional, for the position of:
The role reports to Manufacturing Manager and will be based in Gastouni, Ilia (Pummaro factory).
MINERVA provides a creative, challenging, and dynamic environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation, and continuous learning. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & Diversity is fundamental to our culture!
What You Will Enjoy Doing:
- Organize, manage & monitor production activities of his/her team to maximize the use of the organisation’s resources & meet established production specifications and schedules, volume, cost & wastage targets, as well as quality standards with the most effective utilization of resources.
- Ensure compliance with health & safety company standards in the production area of his/her responsibility.
- Plan & support activities for the advancement of Lean Manufacturing.
- Manage direct reports by securing appropriate training, assigning proper tasks & providing continuous fruitful feedback on their performance.
- Propose & implement new working ways and tools that will work towards the improvement of the efficiency of the production line, line capacity, & process reliability.
- Monitor & report deviations from current company procedures & provide root cause analysis & evaluation of the impact on production.
- Ensure sustainability of improvements by creating control plans.
- Ensure compliance with policies & procedures set by the company, in order to safeguard the quality & safety of products in the responsibility area.
What Makes You the Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or relevant
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience, in FMCG company, preferably in the Food Industry
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office environment
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification & SAP knowledge will be considered as an asset
- Fluency in English will be considered as an asset
- Being a team player with strong communication skills
- Being able to lead & coordinate a team
- Being able to work under pressure
- Problem solving & multitasking ability
- Being reliable and responsible
What You Can Expect Working with Us:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Training & professional support
- A high degree of direct responsibility
If you would like to use your skills and expertise to the fullest and are interested to work in a dynamic and growing company, please send your CV along with a cover letter in English, by e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
All CV’s will be treated with strict confidentiality. The company will only contact candidates with resumes that meet the required qualifications and criteria.