Kids Club Attendant
Mandarin Oriental Hotel GroupΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Mandarin Oriental, Costa Navarino is located on the southwest coast of the Peloponnese, one of the most unspoiled and breath-taking landscapes in the Mediterranean, and 45 minutes’ drive from Kalamata International Airport.
The beachfront resort is part of the sustainable resort destination of Costa Navarino, a well-established tourism destination which includes 3 other resorts. It comprises 99 guest rooms, including 48 pool villas, all with outdoor terraces and sea views, along with five restaurants and bars.
Mandarin Oriental, Costa Navarino is an exclusive resort hideaway in Greece, providing the best of barefoot luxury art of living.
Mandarin Oriental, Costa Navarino differentiates itself from other resorts through a flawless execution paired with offering of creative bespoke experiences tailormade for each guest. Exceptional staff will truly delight and satisfy each and every guest with our exemplary Legendary Quality Services emphasizing a sense of place mixed with our Oriental heritage.
The Kids Club Attendant will be responsible for the following:
- Participate in the smooth running of the Kids Club department on a day to day basis to achieve the highest possible levels of guest satisfaction.
- Create new, unique and interesting activities that draw upon the best cultural, sporting or other offerings of the area in which the hotel is located. Help make the kids club offering a point of competitive advantage for the hotel. Ensure outsourced service provides maintenance standards.
- To have a complete knowledge of the products and services offered by the hotel, and in particular all the kids club activities in the hotel.
- Execution of the Kids Club activities programme.
- Ensure that all activities are performed in a safe environment using proper safety techniques.
- Monitor the success of the activities programs through the number of participants per scheduled event and through guests’ feedback. Make necessary adjustments to maintain top quality, fun filled and original program for hotel guests and kids.
- Work closely to promote our Spa & Wellness offering to ensure that we maximize guest satisfaction and hotel revenue by enabling our guests to experience our spa.
- Keep all equipment clean and well maintained in the kid’s club.
- Taking care of our Young guests between the ages of 04 and 12 within the children’s club facility,
- Checking that all toys and other objects are clean and safe,
- Implementing these standards by participating in high service standards training at the beginning of the assignment.
- Develop and maintain a strong working environment with the other departments.
- Drive revenues for the department
Qualifications / Experience:
- EU passport Holder is mandatory in order to work in Greece
- Preferably graduated from Child Development and Education / Teaching
- Greek - English communication skills both written/verbal.
- Establishing a guest-oriented, friendly, and professional communication with guests and their children,
- Disciplined & Dynamic.
- To be respectful to the colleagues, tolerant of teamwork, and will work in harmony with the other sub-departments of the Spa.
We offer exciting benefits including and not limited to:
- Accommodation walking distance to the Resort/ transportation provided when accommodation is further away in Methoni.
- Medical Private Insurance for all Colleagues
- Free meals at Colleagues' Dining
- Free laundry for uniforms
- Colleague recognition and reward program
- Learning & Development Program
- Task force Opportunities across the Group of Mandarin Oriental
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programs
- Various discounts provided within the Resort and in the nearby area
- MORate: Experience any Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group in the world at a special rate
- MOComp: Complimentary room nights and a selection of additional benefits and discounts through our new MOcomp benefits program