Kids Club Supervisor
Mandarin Oriental Hotel GroupΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Mandarin Oriental, Costa Navarino is located on the southwest coast of the Peloponnese, one of the most unspoiled and breath-taking landscapes in the Mediterranean, and 45 minutes’ drive from Kalamata International Airport.
The beachfront resort is part of the sustainable resort destination of Costa Navarino, a well-established tourism destination which includes 3 other resorts. It comprises 99 guest rooms, including 48 pool villas, all with outdoor terraces and sea views, along with five restaurants and bars.
Mandarin Oriental, Costa Navarino is an exclusive resort hideaway in Greece, providing the best of barefoot luxury art of living.
Mandarin Oriental, Costa Navarino differentiates itself from other resorts through a flawless execution paired with offering of creative bespoke experiences tailormade for each guest. Exceptional staff will truly delight and satisfy each and every guest with our exemplary Legendary Quality Services emphasizing a sense of place mixed with our Oriental heritage.
As a Kids Club Supervisor is responsible for training, motivating, and appraising the children's club team to ensure the highest levels of service, and coordinate and deliver a training programme assuming responsibility for the development of the children's club team. Develop positive working relationships with all departments
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the smooth running of the Kids Club department on a day to day basis to achieve the highest possible levels of guest satisfaction.
- Conduct Kids Club program as and when is necessary
- Attend monthly Kids Club meeting
- Perform other functions related duties and projects as assigned:
- Following up, logging guest feedback
- Assist in generating and creating innovative ideas for continuous growth of the program
- Responsible for following daily schedule of Activities
- Take initiative and accountability for planning, preparation, implementation, execution, and completion to all matters pertaining to program.
- Fully support the daily operation of the Kids Club:
- Opening and closing duties as outlined by the Kids Club operational guidelines
- Responsible for daily registration, check in/check out and posting charges
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for children and create a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere
- Ensure that all activities are performed in a safe environment using proper safety techniques
- Monitor the success of the activities programs through the number of participants per scheduled event and through guests’ feedback. Make necessary adjustments to maintain top quality, fun filled and original programs for hotel guests and kids.
- Keep all equipment clean and well maintained in the kids club.
- Develop and maintain a strong working environment with the other departments.
- Ensure proper accounting procedures are followed when collecting of charging fees for the kids club
- Drive revenues for the department.
Qualifications / Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in supervising children
- Must be fluent in English - Greek both written and verbal
- Eligible to work in a member state of the EU
- Effective problem solving skills and demonstrating good judgment
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Ability, skills to work well in a Team
- Must be flexible and have a good sense of humour
- Must be a strong communicator
We offer exciting benefits including and not limited to:
- Accommodation walking distance to the Resort/ transportation provided when accommodation is further away in Methoni.
- Medical Private Insurance for all Colleagues
- Free meals at Colleagues' Dining
- Free laundry for uniforms
- Colleague recognition and reward program
- Learning & Development Program
- Task force Opportunities across the Group of Mandarin Oriental
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programs
- Various discounts provided within the Resort and in the nearby area
- MORate: Experience any Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group in the world at a special rate
- MOComp: Complimentary room nights and a selection of additional benefits and discounts through our new MOcomp benefits program