Night Auditor - Santorini
Empiria GroupΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Empiria Group is seeking to hire
for our properties in Santorini :
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels and villas, members of The Luxury Collection and Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros and Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team of over 300 associates, our dedication has been focused on creating space for joy through unique hospitality experiences, underpinned by our four fundamental values of finding joy, always elevating, exuding passion and being a leader.
At Empiria Group, our mission is to be the leaders in the art of elevated hospitality, guided by caring associates who wish to offer experiences that awaken inner joy and take Greek hospitality to new heights.
About the role:
The Night Auditor is responsible for providing customer-focused service to the guests, ensuring their stay will become an unforgettable experience. Demonstrate a service attitude and anticipate guest needs.
- Oversees the front office during the overnight shift
- Performs end-of-day duties and prepare reports
- Maintains the main lobby and front desk in a professional order
- Undertakes all relevant account duties including taking payments, reconciling accounts, preparing bills, and carrying out the end of the day closure procedure
- Liaises with other departments on front office matters (reservations, housekeeping, maintenance etc.)
- Keeps the logbook updated and ensure a fully detailed shift handover
Skills & expertise:
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Night Auditor in a 5-star Hotel preferably member of an International Hotel Chain
- Excellent command of both the Greek and the English language (oral and written). Any additional language will be considered as an asset
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite and PMS
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Negotiation and excellent Communication skills
- Pleasant personality, client oriented
Empiria Group’s difference:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!