Maids - Santorini
Empiria GroupΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Empiria Group is seeking to hire
for our properties in Santorini :
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels and villas, members of The Luxury Collection and Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros and Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team of over 300 associates, our dedication has been focused on creating space for joy through unique hospitality experiences, underpinned by our four fundamental values of finding joy, always elevating, exuding passion and being a leader.
At Empiria Group, our mission is to be the leaders in the art of elevated hospitality, guided by caring associates who wish to offer experiences that awaken inner joy and take Greek hospitality to new heights.
About the role
The maid will apply excellent cleanliness standards to attend all areas of our facilities. The main goal is to enhance customer experience by keeping our facilities in a clean and orderly condition.
- Clean and tide all areas to the standard cleanliness within time limits
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Create daily job lists and record all serviced rooms
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Report on any shortages, damages, or security issues
- Handle reasonable guests complaints/requests and inform others when required
- Check stocking levels of all consumables
- Comply with health and safety regulation and act in line with company policies and licensing laws
Skills & expertise
- Three or more years’ working experience in 4 or 5-star hotels
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Knowledge of English language
- Ability to coordinate effectively
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong team player & result-oriented
- Attention to detail and a structured way of working
Empiria Group’s difference
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!