Empiria GroupΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Empiria Group is seeking to hire for our properties in Paros:
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels and villas, members of The Luxury Collection and Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros and Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team of over 300 associates, our dedication has been focused on creating space for joy through unique hospitality experiences, underpinned by our four fundamental values of finding joy, always elevating, exuding passion and being a leader.
At Empiria Group, our mission is to be the leaders in the art of elevated hospitality, guided by caring associates who wish to offer experiences that awaken inner joy and take Greek hospitality to new heights.
About the role
The Groom will be primarily responsible for greeting and welcoming all guests to the hotel and relieving guests of their luggage on arrival.
- To be present at the entrance or in the lobby areas, ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Provide a warm welcome to guests arriving at the hotel according to the hotel quality standards.
- Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner
- Escorts guests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk
- Ensure the lobby and hotel entrance areas are always clean and tidy.
- Assist guests with long term luggage storage requests /left luggage requests.
Skills & expertise
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Groom in a 5-star Hotel
- Excellent command of both the Greek and the English language (oral and written). Any additional language will be considered as an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, friendly & self-motivated personality eager to learn
Empiria Group’s difference
- Competitive remuneration package
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!