Junior Financial Analyst
Mellon Group of CompaniesΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Mellon Technologies, the parent company of Mellon Group of Companies, was founded in 1994 in Athens. Our offering consists of specialized technology solutions, contact centre and business process outsourcing services, to serve the increasing needs of financial institutions and organizations with strong consumer transactions business, such as Retail Banks, Public Utilities, Telecommunications Providers and large Private Companies.
Mellon Technologies SA, the parent company of Mellon Group of Companies seeks to hire a Junior Financial Analyst.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will work in the Financial Department and will be responsible for the following:
- Perform financial reporting, forecasting and variance analysis, identify trends and make recommendations for improvement
- Prepare presentations with company’s results to the Group and to the Top Management
- Design analytics, variance reports and charts and graphs to depict and analyze corporate results
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate results
- Ensure timely flow of consistent, accurate financial and operating information throughout the Finance department and the management team
- 2-3 years relevant professional experience in a similar role
- Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, with emphasis on Excel
- Good interpersonal skills, detail oriented, self-motivated and organized
- Time management and strong communication skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects and ability to work under pressure
- Experienced with ERP systems would be desirable (Navision)
- IFRS knowledge will be considered as an asset
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent Development Opportunities
- Friendly and challenging working environment
The position reports to the Group Budget and Reporting Manager.