Flooring Sales Specialist
EKA HELLASΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
EKA Hellas SA is a market leader that provides Integrated Office Solutions to corporate customers in Greece. We assist organizations to create workplaces that are destinations for Human Interaction and Wellbeing.
At EKA Hellas SA you will be part of a young, enthusiastic, and fast-growing team that respects its employees. We always encourage our people to take on responsibilities while promoting their development both on a personal and professional level.
In your role, as a Flooring Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for the promotion of our flooring solutions and systems by supporting and advising our customers in the selection of the best products, from our portfolio, that better match their needs.
Flooring Sales Specialist
- The Sales Specialist develops and implements sales strategy, new business/client development, retention of clients, negotiation of contracts, and identification of entrepreneurial enterprises and relationship management strategies.
- Works with customers to determine flooring needs.
- Assists customers with flooring selections and follow through with sales and service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Boost sales numbers by finding new projects and diligent relationship – building.
- Provide outstanding customer service by greeting customers either in our showroom or the construction site.
- Determine their exact requirements and assist them with the flooring choices available, explaining the features and benefits of the various types of flooring.
- Follow up in a timely and professional manner with customers on all requests, concerns, or questions.
- Offer information about pricing, installation, delivery options, and maintenance.
- Serve as liaison between customers and installer for the duration of the project.
- Manage the transaction from initial contact with customer to writing the sales order to successful installation and completion of project.
- Manage end-to-end delivery chain of products, ensuring defect free operations.
- Technical knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Business acumen
- Prior relevant experience will be considered as an added benefit
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for professional development
- A dynamic, collaborative, and agile work environment
- Exceptional workplace environment with innovative and modern furniture that inspire creativity
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies and materials to create stanning spaces that exceed our client’s expectations
- The chance to work on exciting and significant projects
- Career development prospects within the company
- Achieved Target Bonus
- Company car and mobile phone
Join us in shaping the future of work together.