Treasury Users & Compliance Expert
COCA-COLA ΤΡΙΑ ΕΨΙΛΟΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΟΣ Α.Β.Ε.Ε.Πλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Job Location: Athens, Greece
Contract: Full Time Employment Contract
Department: Treasury, Finance
About your new job:
As Treasury Compliance Expert you will primarily be responsible for setting-up and maintaining access to Treasury Systems from users across 29 countries. As part of your role, you will be collaborating daily with external stakeholders, mainly banks, and internal ones mainly Business teams requesting access, as well as IT & Legal teams.
Also, as part of your role you will be ensuring compliance of your process with Internal Control Framework and Organizational & GDPR policies.
Additionally, you will also be involved in system implementations, as a functional subject matter expert in the area of user access management.
Finally, you will be actively exploring process optimizations and simplifications/automations of Treasury daily tasks, particularly in the area of User Access Management.
Your New Key Responsibilities:
- You will be maintaining users and access profiles in Group Treasury systems timely and accurately.
- You will be interacting with and guiding users from 29 countries when requesting access to Treasury Systems.
- You will be preparing documentation to support changes for treasury management systems users, accesses and controls framework.
- You will be the main point of contact for all treasury systems related issues raised for users and access profiles by countries and Group Teams.
- You will be monitoring for new bank products around e-banking and user management.
- You will be actively looking for opportunities to implement changes leading to a more lean and efficient User Access Management Process.
- You will prepare reports, presentations upon request from Group Treasury Leadership.
- You will participate in Group Treasury projects, act as a subject matter expert & Implement project deliverables in association to the area of user access management.
- You will understand and abide with IT controls compliance and provide documentation and support to audits.
- You will be seeking for ways to optimize/automate of daily Treasury tasks in relation to User Access Management and other Treasury processes.
Are these your secret ingredients?
- at least 2 years of experience in a Compliance or a Financial back-office department
- good communication skills and highly energetic
- strong English Language skills
- team player
- structured and well-organized
- academic background in finance or banking
- good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knowledge on MS Power Apps, Power Automate and/or Power BI will be considered a plus