Senior Product Development Engineer
ERMA FIRST ESK ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS SAΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
About ERMA FIRST ESK Engineering Solutions S.A.
ERMA FIRST ESK is recruiting a Senior Product Development Engineer to join our Technical Department. As a member of our Technical Department, you will primarily work and apply mechanical engineering expertise on Product Development projects for new and existing products of the company including Ballast Water Management Systems (BWMS), Alternative Marine Power Systems (AMP), Carbon Capture Systems (CCS) for the maritime industry. In this role you will be a member of the Mechanical Engineering section, report to the Mechanical Engineering Manager, and you will work closely with other sections of the department and other departments to ensure the proper execution of the work.
So, what will you be doing?
- Take ownership and deliver product development projects for the improvement of existing products and the development of new products and services.
- Prepare engineering deliverables such as engineering drawings, P&IDs, calculations, technical reports, technical specifications and studies.
- Stay updated with applicable international regulations and make sure that they are properly applied to our products.
- Perform routine research and make proposals for new development projects.
- Collaborate with external partners including subcontractors, suppliers, clients and regulatory bodies to ensure proper execution of work and provide technical support.
- Provide guidance to engineering peers in your team and across the company
Knowledge and experience required
What will you bring?
- Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in product development, machinery manufacturing or equivalent. Experience from the maritime industry is beneficial.
- Familiar with Agile Management methodologies.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Problem solving, self-motivated and results oriented with a strong can-do mentality.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-moving environment.
- Proficient in English.
Good to have skills
We would highly appreciate if you also:
- Working experience with PDM systems (preferably SolidWorks EPDM) and ERP systems (preferably D365)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and SolidWorks (or other 3D CAD system)
- Have working experience with flow calculations software such as PipeFlow or CFD (ANSYS Fluent)
- Have working experience with structural analysis using FEA/FEM software