Hotel Manager, Mystique A Luxury Collection Hotel
Empiria GroupΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Empiria Group is seeking to hire for Mystique, A Luxury Collection Hotel in Santorini:
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels and villas, members of The Luxury Collection and Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros and Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team of over 300 associates, our dedication has been focused on creating space for joy through unique hospitality experiences, underpinned by our four fundamental values of finding joy, always elevating, exuding passion and being a leader.
At Empiria Group, our mission is to be the leaders in the art of elevated hospitality, guided by caring associates who wish to offer experiences that awaken inner joy and take Greek hospitality to new heights.
About the role:
The Hotel manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel. He / She should demonstrate brand citizenship and continuous pursuit for excellence. Orchestrate leadership and strategic planning for all departments in support of the service excellence culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction.
- Coordinates and manages daily operations of the hotel throughout different departments
- Ensures that all SOPs of the Luxury Collection brand are followed daily by all associates in all departments
- Ensures that high scores are reached in all audits that the property is passing through (audits by Marriott, ISO audits, Health, and Safety Audits etc.)
- Ensures all agreed KPIs are met including guest satisfaction and financial targets
- Participates in recruiting, training, and coaching of hotel employees according to the Hotel Philosophy and Brand Standards
- Successful handling of advanced/demanding guest requests and complaint handling if any
Skills & expertise:
- Degree in Hotel Management or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Hotel Manager in a Luxurious 5-star property
- International Hotel Chain Experience in Greece or abroad
- Computer literacy and excellent knowledge of PMS (preferably Fidelio)
- Excellent use (both oral and written) of Greek & English language. Knowledge of a third language, will be considered as a plus
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong Team Builder with ability to coordinate effectively and motivate a team, towards the achievement of important organizational goal
- Passion for lifestyle brands, travel & hospitality industries
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid working model during winter
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!