Empiria GroupΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Empiria Group is seeking to hire
for our properties in Santorini & Paros:
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels and villas, members of The Luxury Collection and Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros and Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team of over 300 associates, our dedication has been focused on creating space for joy through unique hospitality experiences, underpinned by our four fundamental values of finding joy, always elevating, exuding passion and being a leader.
At Empiria Group, our mission is to be the leaders in the art of elevated hospitality, guided by caring associates who wish to offer experiences that awaken inner joy and take Greek hospitality to new heights.
About the role:
Cook B is responsible for ensuring high standards of efficiency in the running of the department whilst always aiming for an increase in standards, profitability, and staff development.
- Prepare food items for customers using a quality predetermined method in a timely and consistent manner
- An emphasis on precision and advanced organizational skills
- Practice sanitation and safety daily to ensure the total customer satisfaction
- Have knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation
Skills & expertise:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in hospitality, or the luxury industry
- Α Bachelor’s degree in Culinary
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Very good knowledge of English, as well as any additional languages will be an advantage
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong team player & result-oriented
Empiria Group’s difference:
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!