Santa Marina - A Luxury Collection ResortΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Job title: Reservations Associate
Location: 6 months in Mykonos and 6 months in Athens
Work-Schedule: Full Time
Starting date: Immediately
Reporting to: Reservations Manager
Santa Marina, a Luxury Collection Resort, Mykonos, is seeking for a Reservations Associate to effectively execute Resort’s selling strategies and to ensure that the revenues maximization is maintained and exceeded.
- Assist partners and guests with availability, rates and policies via e-mail or phone, in a polite, helpful and professional manner.
- Respond to emails in accuracy and speed.
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and document guest issues and concerns or escalate/refer to appropriate individual.
- Be fully conversant with all market segment and rate plans, together with special rates and packages.
- Maximize room revenues and create additional revenue by upselling while also promoting our hotel’s facilities.
- Process reservations, amendments, cancellations received via e-mail, or online.
- Process accommodation charges, refunds, according to reservations policies.
- Ensure our reservations system is always correctly and promptly updated and include all relevant details and comments to be communicated to other departments.
- Daily update and maintain the Reservation files
Required Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience as a Reservations associate preferably in a luxury property.
- University Degree in Tourism (and/or relevant master’s degree).
- Bilingual/ English native/ fluent speaker. Knowledge of a second foreign language would be highly appreciated.
- Working knowledge of GXP Empower and Opera PMS would be considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Team player, passionate and focused on providing high quality results.
- Self-motivated, focused, multitasking, and proactive. Ability to work with speed and accuracy under pressure.
What We Offer
- Accommodation and meals when in Mykonos.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Chance to be developed within the most innovative operator of lifestyle hospitality brands in the world.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
All candidates must be prepared for questions on the products of Santa Marina, Mykonos.
We will recruit the first suitable applicants, so apply early as we may close earlier. In the event of a successful application, we will contact you to arrange an interview.