Brands Success Manager (BSM 0224)
Skroutz S.AΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
At Skroutz, we have one simple yet powerful mission/vision: we aim to amaze. And this mission/vision has been hardcoded into our DNA since day one. Back when we started our journey in 2005 as a price comparison engine, we created an innovative shopping tool for our users and shaped the future of e-commerce in Greece.
Today as the biggest marketplace in Greece, we continue to believe that happy customers equal happy merchants and it’s our job to understand and anticipate their needs and offer them an unparalleled, doubt-free experience. And to do so, we are always searching for new ways to make them say “wow”: Skroutz Plus (our first subscription-based service), Skroutz Last Mile (our parcel distribution company) and Skroutz Point (the first network of smart lockers in Greece) to name a few!
To create amazing experiences, we need amazing people! People that share the same passion and enthusiasm for eCommerce and technology as we do.
Sounds like you?
How will you contribute to Skroutz vision
We are looking for a Brands Success Manager to join our Partners Success team.
As a Brands Success Manager at Skroutz, you will take responsibility for the acquisition & retention of important brand partners.
You will be able to:
- deepen each partnership by providing a holistic marketing strategy
- build client-focused solutions across Skoutz΄s broad portfolio of services
What you will be doing
- Manage numerous existing and new accounts concurrently & strategically
- Develop and implement a strategic plan that leads to brands adoption and new key business opportunities
- Collaborate with Advertising, Partners, Marketing, Category Management and Product departments to manage and grow the brands market
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around brands
- Analyze metrics and data to help evolve your business plan
- 3+ years experience in Client Relations, Sales, Digital Advertising, and/or Digital Marketing
- Self-motivated and highly goal-oriented in order to achieve ambitious targets
- Strong commercial acumen and comfortable with negotiating on transactional and high-value deals
- Ability to identify, develop and manage a valuable prospect list
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable interpreting data and utilizing tools
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing business development environment
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or similar
- Proficiency in Greek: the role involves regular interactions with Greek-speaking stakeholders, and a strong command of the Greek language is essential to ensure effective communication
- A great opportunity to contribute to the evolution of Skroutz towards becoming a Marketplace
- Being part of an environment that gives employees large goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
- Competitive full time salary
- Ongoing training and development
- Private Medical plan
- Top of the Line tools and equipment
- Access to books, online courses and relevant resources
- Flexible remote working
- Extra paid time off
- Free Skroutz Plus subscription
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Skroutz is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religion.