In Store Experience Coordinator
KORRES NATURAL PRODUCTSΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
GREEK NATURAL BEAUTY, POWERED BY SCIENCE
KORRES is a Greek skincare brand, born out of Athens’ oldest homeopathic pharmacy in 1996. Founded by Greek Pharmacist George Korres who believes in the innate potency of natural ingredients and chemical engineer Lena Philippou who believes that nature is the inspiration for scientific discovery.
Inspired by the most powerful natural ingredients and local traditions, KORRES delivers effective natural products; discovered in nature and nurtured by science. KORRES collaborates with over 15 different European academic universities to do ground-breaking research into the power of plants. Our research shapes and nurtures nature’s inherent powers.
Today KORRES takes Greek herbs around the world through more than 400 natural products, with brand presence in 30 markets. It is all about clean, effective plant-powered formulas that capture the beauty of Greece in harmony with nature.
KORRES is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated In Store Experience Coordinator to join our Team. You will be working in a challenging international environment which embraces continuous learning and growth alongside a dynamic team of experienced professionals.
- Collaborate with In Store Experience Manager for successful planning and execution annual Trade Marketing Plan
- Aid In Store Experience Manager in evaluating Trade plan performance through after-action reports.
- Communicate campaign deliverables assets to sales team and In Store Experience field team , provide instructions for usage and promotion
- Maintain inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials when necessary
- Execute In Store Experience activities & create promotional materials & merchandising tools for POS
- Plan and coordinate events (including pharmacy events, sales meetings, and ad hoc events)
- Field and process sales related requests and inquiries
- Attend and contribute to department and project team meetings
- Monitoring In Store Experience Field team
- Assign goals and deadlines to the In Store Experience Field team and make sure that each member is meeting its set goals and showing positive productivity in work
- Develop and update reports identified by the company needs
- Analyze & presenting market insights (sell out data, competition)
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing data from field teams
- Manage Assigned In Store Experience Budget
- Strong collaborations with internal colleagues and external partners, including 3rd party collaborations
- Building and nurturing relationships with customers (such as retailers)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing, advertising or communications
- Experience in marketing coordination or similar role
- Excellent organizational skills are necessary
- Experience using data analytics software for research
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Expertise in creating power point presentations, handling Excel and Word documents and working with Outlook Express
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Ability to think critically and take necessary decisions for business
- Effective project management skills and ability to meet the deadlines
- Team player, energetic, resourceful, reliable