Senior Electrical Engineer
ERMA FIRST ESK ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS SAΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
ERMA FIRST ESK is recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our Technical Department. As a member of our Technical Department, you will primarily work and apply electrical engineering expertise on Product Development projects for new and existing products of the company including Ballast Water Management Systems (BWMS), Alternative Marine Power Systems (AMP), Carbon Capture Systems (CCS) for the maritime Industry. In this role you will be a member of the Electrical Engineering section, report to the Electrical Engineering Manager, and you will work closely with other sections of the department and with other departments to ensure the proper execution of the work
So, what will you be doing?
- Take ownership and deliver product development projects for the improvement of existing products and the development of new products and services.
- Prepare engineering deliverables such as single-line and multi-line diagrams, calculations, reports, specifications and studies.
- Stay updated with applicable international regulations and make sure that they are properly applied to our products.
- Perform routine research and make proposals for new development projects.
- Collaborate with external partners including subcontractors, suppliers, clients, regulatory bodies to ensure proper execution of work and provide technical support.
- Provide guidance to junior engineers.
Knowledge and experience required
What will you bring?
- Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role in product development, machinery manufacturing or equivalent. Experience from the maritime industry is beneficial.
- Previous experience with Medium Voltage is considered a plus.
- Familiar with automation principles related to PLC controls and SCADA.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and ePLAN.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Problem solving, self-motivated and results oriented with a strong can-do mentality.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
Good to have skills
We would highly appreciate if you also:
- Are familiar with Agile Project Management methodologies.
- Knowledge of simulation, analysis and optimization software such as ETAP.