Laundry Attendant - Santorini
Empiria GroupΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Empiria Group is seeking to hire
for our properties in Santorini:
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels and villas, members of The Luxury Collection and Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros and Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team of over 300 associates, our dedication has been focused on creating space for joy through unique hospitality experiences, underpinned by our four fundamental values of finding joy, always elevating, exuding passion and being a leader.
At Empiria Group, our mission is to be the leaders in the art of elevated hospitality, guided by caring associates who wish to offer experiences that awaken inner joy and take Greek hospitality to new heights.
- Sorting, washing, drying, pressing and folding clothing and other textile items
- Removing stains from items using the appropriate procedures
- Performing minor sewing duties as needed
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean at all times
Skills & expertise:
- Proven work experience as a Laundry Attendant or similar role
- Familiarity with cleaning detergents and laundering equipment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong team player & result-oriented
- Attention to detail and a structured way of working
Empiria Group’s difference:
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!