WORKATHLONΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
The SandBlu Luxury Resort project is a contemporary resort envisioned as a modern Cycladic village, with common areas organically dispersed along a sprawling 30+ acres plot, nestled in the serenity of ancient Thyra foothills.
SandBlu is hiring a Reservations Manager
- Work with Sales and Marketing Teams to develop a strategic sales plan
- Manage the Reservations Department to meet and exceed budgeted targets
- Monitor revenue variance, constantly, to identify areas of concern and build an approach to maximize revenue
- Develop accounts, proactively, and coach the Sales Team to develop accounts successfully
- Seek opportunities, actively, to increase revenue
- Understand the competitive marketplace through analysis of trends and data and build a strategic approach to manage trends
- Develop the Reservations Team to ensure the constant delivery of excellent Guest and customer service.
- Select, and train Team Members.
- BSc degree in Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business Administration or relevant field
- Previous experience in management or relevant field
- Excellent command of written and oral native and English language
- Knowledge of second language will be considered an asset
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications required (MS Office, Internet Applications)
- Excellent knowledge of any PMS
- Experience in handling GDS and IDS’s (Booking.com, Expedia, Hotelbeds, HRS, etc)
- Previous experience leading a busy Reservations Team in a competitive market
- A passion for team coaching and development
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build effective long-term relationships
- Excellent understanding of yield and diary management
- Analytical approach to work