Empiria GroupΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Empiria Group is seeking to hire
for our properties in Santorini:
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels and villas, members of The Luxury Collection and Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros and Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team of over 300 associates, our dedication has been focused on creating space for joy through unique hospitality experiences, underpinned by our four fundamental values of finding joy, always elevating, exuding passion and being a leader.
At Empiria Group, our mission is to be the leaders in the art of elevated hospitality, guided by caring associates who wish to offer experiences that awaken inner joy and take Greek hospitality to new heights.
About the role:
The Housekeeping Manager directs all the departmental activities to maximize guests’ satisfaction, profitability, and quality goals of the housekeeping department.
- Check daily the condition and the cleanliness of the hotel rooms and public areas
- Ensure that all storage areas are maintained clean and tidy at all times
- Responsible for the internal Laundry Operation concerning guest’s laundry and staff uniforms
- Staff scheduling
- Participate actively in hiring, training, and performance monitoring of all Housekeeping Team members
- Ensure that all Brand Standards, ISO procedures and hotel policies are followed constantly and in the right way from all team members aiming to achieve the highest guest satisfaction
- Collaborate closely with the Guest Experience team for room priorities, guest requests and preferences
- Collaborate closely with the Maintenance team for the condition of all rooms and public areas
- Departmental budget handling in an effective and cost saving way
- Participate actively in all Departmental and Management Meetings
- Prepare all relevant periodic reports including monthly inventory and provide suggestions for improvement
Skills & expertise:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Housekeeping Manager in a 5-star Hotel
- Excellent use (both oral and written) of Greek & English language
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong Team Builder with ability to coordinate effectively and motivate a team, towards the achievement of important organizational goal
- Passion for lifestyle brands, travel & hospitality industries
Empiria Group’s difference:
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!