Empiria GroupΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Empiria Group is seeking to hire
for our properties in Paros:
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels and villas, members of The Luxury Collection and Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros and Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team of over 300 associates, our dedication has been focused on creating space for joy through unique hospitality experiences, underpinned by our four fundamental values of finding joy, always elevating, exuding passion and being a leader.
At Empiria Group, our mission is to be the leaders in the art of elevated hospitality, guided by caring associates who wish to offer experiences that awaken inner joy and take Greek hospitality to new heights.
About the role:
The F&B Manager is responsible for all the food and beverage operations, which includes all banqueting, restaurant, beverage, and room service operations. She/he oversees guest and employee satisfaction and meets financial goals. Also, she/he demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of all applicable food and beverage laws and regulations.
- Participate actively in hiring, training and performance monitoring of all Food and Beverage Team members
- Staff scheduling
- Ensure that all Brand Standards and hotel policies are followed constantly and in the right way from all team members aiming to achieve the highest guest satisfaction
- Ensure guest satisfaction by anticipating all guest needs and handling successfully any possible complaints
- Work closely with the Executive Chef in designing exceptional menus for the guests
- Work closely with the Purchasing Manager regarding the purchase of goods, consumables, warehouse, and equipment needed for the smooth and successful operation of the department
- Work towards maximizing sales and revenue
- Departmental budget handling in an effective and cost saving way
- Responsible for the inventory of the Department
- Participate actively in all Departmental and Management Meetings
- Prepare all relevant periodic reports and provide input for forecasting and suggestions for improvement
Skills & expertise:
- Degree in Hotel or Restaurant Management or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an F&B Manager in a 5-star Hotel, preferably member of an International Hotel Chain
- Excellent use (both oral and written) of Greek & English language. Knowledge of a third language, will be considered as an asset
- Proficient knowledge of Restaurant Management Software, POS, and Microsoft Office
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong Team Builder with ability to coordinate effectively and motivate a team, towards the achievement of important organizational goal
- Passion for lifestyle brands, travel & hospitality industries
Empiria Group’s difference:
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!