Café Store Manager
Empiria GroupΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Empiria Group is seeking to hire
for their Cultivos Coffee store in Paros
Café Store Manager
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels and villas, members of The Luxury Collection and Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros and Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team of over 300 associates, our dedication has been focused on creating space for joy through unique hospitality experiences, underpinned by our four fundamental values of finding joy, always elevating, exuding passion and being a leader.
At Empiria Group, our mission is to be the leaders in the art of elevated hospitality, guided by caring associates who wish to offer experiences that awaken inner joy and take Greek hospitality to new heights.
About the role:
The café store manager ensures that all guests feel welcomed, cared for, and unique. Creates a warm and welcoming environment for the guests from the moment they enter the café.
- Managing day-to-day operations of the café
- Hiring and onboarding new wait staff and baristas
- Scheduling shifts for the staff
- Responding to requests or complaints made by guests in a professional and polite manner in order to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Performing kind and generous service in always treating both guests and colleagues in a respectful manner
- Ensuring that lounge areas are appropriately cleared and re-set according to reservation plans
Skills & expertise:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Café Store Manager
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent command of both Greek and English language (oral and written). Additional languages will be considered as an asset
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of services
- Excellent communication skills
- Pleasant personality, client oriented
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!