O&M Engineer Vistonida
Hellenic Gas Transmission System Operator (DESFA S.A.)Πλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Within the Asset Management Division, in the area of Transmission Network Operation & Maintenance, we are looking for an experienced and energetic O&M Engineer to strengthen our team in Vistonida O&M Center. Your call will be to support the activities of the Operation & Maintenance Center in accordance with the relevant approved procedures, the corporate guidelines, the rules of corporate practice, the Management’s decisions, and the requirements of the Management Systems. Your tasks will indicatively include:
- Support the works on preventive and corrective maintenance of the electromechanical equipment of National Natural Gas Transmission System’s facilities (contribute to the analysis of functional parameters, investigation of faults’ causes, checking of specifications, etc.).
- Prepare, comment, and support in the implementation of the written procedures and work instructions of Gas Transmission System field operation activities (commissioning, gas free, Systems start-up / shutdown, etc.) and the relevant technical documents (studies, specifications, etc.).
- Contribute to "as built" documentation update.
- Participate in the on-call team to intervene in emergencies.
- Execute the inventory management process and provide support on measurements for the validation of natural gas quantities.
- Handle matters related to maintenance contractors and supervise related works, if required.
- Prepare reports based on collected Operation and Maintenance data.
- University Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or other relevant field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the O&M of electromechanical installations; experience in the operation and maintenance of rotating equipment would be a plus.
- Residency in the wider area of Alexandroupolis, Komotini or Xanthi.
- Advanced use and command of the English language.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (esp. Microsoft Excel).
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD software.
- A valid category B driver's license.
- Flexibility to travel frequently, if required.
- For male candidates, completion of military obligations.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills | Strong goal orientation | Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills | Ability to work effectively under pressure | Adaptability and flexibility
Playing a leading role in the energy transition era, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment offering equal opportunities to all qualified candidates, driven by our core values of integrity, excellence, sustainability, and innovation.
We aim to attract and develop the best talent providing a performance – based growth platform for our Employees.
In addition to the challenging work, we offer a competitive compensation scheme, while supporting the sustainability of work-life balance.
In general, candidates, whose profile is in line with the open position, will be contacted and will receive feedback within 1-2 months. For further information please contact [email protected]
Disclaimer: DESFA collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties, other than providers supporting the recruitment process. We will keep your resume in our database for future consideration for two (2) years from the end of the year you submitted it. In case you want to be deleted from our database you can contact us at [email protected]. You can always exercise your rights provided for in the GDPR and get more information on how we process your data by addressing our DPO at [email protected].