Front Office Manager
Empiria GroupΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
Empiria Group is seeking to hire
for the season 2024
for our properties in Paros :
Front Office Manager
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels and villas, members of The Luxury Collection and Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros and Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team of over 300 associates, our dedication has been focused on creating space for joy through unique hospitality experiences, underpinned by our four fundamental values of finding joy, always elevating, exuding passion and being a leader.
At Empiria Group, our mission is to be the leaders in the art of elevated hospitality, guided by caring associates who wish to offer experiences that awaken inner joy and take Greek hospitality to new heights.
About the role:
The Front Office Manager primarily role is to be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Front Office team. The ideal candidate assures guest service standards are being applied consistently while remaining in compliance with all hotel and department policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the supervision and coordination of all the Front Office Team (Front Office Agents, Grooms & Trainees)
- Participates actively in training and performance monitoring of all Front OfficeTeam members
- Staff scheduling
- Ensures that all Brand Standards, ISO procedures and hotel policies are followed constantly and in the right way from all team members aiming to achieve the highest guest satisfaction
- Ensures guest satisfaction by anticipating all guest needs and successfully handling any possible complaints
- Participates actively in department’s procedures (check in, check out, concierge) when high workload indicates so
- Participates actively in all Departmental and Management Meetings
- Prepares all relevant periodic reports and provide input for forecasting and suggestions for improvement
Skills & expertise:
- Degree in Hotel Management or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Guest Experience Manager in a 5-star Hotel preferably member of an International Hotel Chain
- Proficient knowledge (both oral and written) of Greek & English language.
- Excellent knowledge of PMS (preferably Fidelio or Opera) and the Microsoft Office
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong team player & result-oriented
- Passion for lifestyle brands, travel & hospitality industries
Empiria Group’s difference:
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!