B1 Licensed Aircraft Technician – Budapest, Hungary
Wizz Air Hungary ZrtΠλήρης απασχόληση Γεμάτη μέρα
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY!
Wizz Air is a leading European low-cost airline with a fleet of modern and fuel-efficient aircraft. Our mission is to provide affordable and reliable air travel to everyone, everywhere, while minimizing our environmental impact. We are proud to foster a diverse and inclusive team of over 8,000 employees from more than 90 nationalities, who share our values of inclusivity, positivity, dedication, integrity, and sustainability.
As a rapidly expanding airline, we offer exciting career opportunities across a range of functions, from flight operations to engineering, customer service, finance, and more. We provide extensive training and development opportunities to help our employees grow and succeed in their roles. Joining Wizz Air means joining a team that is passionate about aviation, dedicated to excellence, and committed to making air travel accessible and sustainable for all. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the aviation industry, we welcome you to explore our job opportunities and become a part of our success story.
Based in BUD - Office
What we offer:
- Base salary and employee bonus scheme
- Unlimited number of significantly discounted and confirmed seating tickets, giving access to a continuously growing network of destinations
- Relocation package (if applicable) – expense budget, Temporary accommodation, Administration support
- Life insurance
- AYCM sport pass contracting possibility
- Instant impact, from any level of the organisation, exposure to C-suite management
- Fast career progression, internal mobility and talent management supported by training opportunities (Wizz Academy and bespoke training)
- True international and multi-cultural work environment, passionate, driven and diverse teams
- Maintaining aircraft at the highest quality standards on a cost and time effective manner in compliance with the applicable regulations and internal procedures with consideration of human factors;
- Update maintenance records and other paperwork in compliance with the regulations;
- Following work and fire safety regulations;
- Using tools, facilities, equipment and vehicles correctly, protecting their values and rescuing if necessary;
- Issuing, receiving and administrating parts and materials used for aircraft maintenance;
- Following the goods storage instructions;
- Cooperating with other staff of Technical Department and with AQM at rectification of quality audit findings;
- Follow the company standards as described in MOE and associated procedures;
- Performing other tasks required for the organization’s operation as stipulated by the Line Maintenance Manager.
The position can offer:
- Along with the hands-on work, involvement in several other aspects of a maintenance organization’s operation;
- Complex, challenging and unconventional work, a bracing difference from the everyday routine maintenance tasks;
- 5 on – 5 off shift pattern (5 dayshift or nightshift), ~12 hours shifts;
- Trainings to gain Part-66 basic categories (B1 or B2);
- Trainings for borescope approvals - IAE V2500 and PW 1100 engines available;
- Trainings for engine high power run approvals – Simulators available for both engine types;
- Continuation training programme;
- Additional trainings (as AMOS, stores receiving inspection, regulations, etc.) to comply with our internal requirements;
- Required tooling and safety clothing.
- Ideally EASA B1+B2 licensed, but standalone B1’s or B2’s application also considered;
- Type rated on Airbus A320 family with V2500 and PW1100 engines (both required);
- Having extensive line maintenance experience;
- Able to demonstrate a log book of 1/2 year certifying or 100 days combined aircraft maintenance experience of A320FAM in the past two years;
- Previous borescope and engine run approval and work in AMOS environment would be advantage;
- Fluent English speaker;
- Driving license required;
- Medically fit to the position (medical check will be arranged by Wizz);
- Have the rights to work in EU and to travel also to non-EU countries;
- Able to undergo, or provide a recent, clear security clearance certificate;
- Able to work in shifts (day and night shifts);
- Willing to travel to AOG locations on short notice, and stay abroad as required
When applying, please only provide valid information regarding your educational background and certificates, as the original documents will be requested during the hiring process.
We look forward to meeting you and learning more about your skills and experience. Join the Wizz Air team and discover the world of opportunities.